Information We Collect
Burida.com collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service’s technologies.The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you may include:
▪ Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
▪ Educational and professional background information;
▪ Usernames and passwords;
▪ Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to the Service; and
Interests and communication preferences.
In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of burida.com, we ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
If you choose to register and sign in by using a third party account (such as your Facebook account), the authentication of your login is handled by the third party and the Service will collect your name, email address and any other information about your third-party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your account on the Service to be linked to your third party account.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Vendors
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to burida.com and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings. (or by visiting aboutads.info.)
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Revision Date: October 24th 2015.