Sugared Cranberries are the ultimate holiday treat! Perfect for snacking, Decorating desserts, or garnishing drinks….and they couldn’t be easier to make! They’re a special little treat that makes all the aifference. and they couldn’t be easier to make! They really are just 2 ingredients – fresh cranberries and sugar – and the end result is, well, heavenly! who knew a little thing could make SUCH a big difference? Kind of like an uninterrupted shower.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 2 c. sugar and 2 c. water.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Pour fresh cranberries into a medium bowl; pour sugar water over cranberries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.